Our September Volunteer Opportunities
We love creating and sharing memories with volunteers! We have dozens of volunteer opportunities for you to share moments of connection, joy, and delight with our elders this month.
Cycling Without Age Volunteer Opportunities
General Miravida Living Volunteer Opportunities
- Activities: Assist with various group activities, such as games, arts and crafts, cards, bingo, and more
- Cookie & Conversation Cart Attendant: Serve cookies and coffee while talking with elders and visitors
- Gardening: Plant and care for various gardens on our campus
- Friendly Visitor: Share conversation with elders
- Gift Shop Attendant: Help elders, staff, and visitors with purchases
- Office Assistant: Assist with clerical duties
- Pastoral Visitor: Offer a listening presence to residents who may feel lonely, anxious, or uncertain about life’s questions
- Pet Therapy: Bring your pet to visit with elders. (All pets must be certified, well-behaved and trained.)
- Namaste Visitor: Offer a caring presence to those living with dementia by engaging their senses in a peaceful, quiet space
- Elder Guide: Accompany residents to church services, our in-house beauty shop, activities, and more
- Sojourner Ministry: Share precious moments with those nearing the end of their earthly path
- Music & Memory: Create custom iPod playlists for elders. You may discover music you never knew you loved!
If you have a hobby or talent that isn’t listed but would love to volunteer, please share it with us. Our community would love to hear from you!